Chase E. Jenkins serves as the head of the Firm’s Real Estate and Business Consulting Practices. Chase’s practice focuses primarily on complex civil litigation, at both the trial and appellate levels, in federal and state courts. He has represented publicly traded companies, major lending institutions as well as small businesses and their shareholders in commercial litigation, real estate matters, contract disputes and deceptive and unfair trade practices cases.
Not one for following the way of convention, Chase began his legal career in the private sector as a corporate crisis management consultant. During this venture, Chase developed an appreciation for effective risk assessment that focused equally on stakeholder mapping and protection of the corporate entity. For nearly a decade now, Chase has successfully served as both litigation counsel and crisis management consultant to individuals and businesses alike.
Chase has extensive appellate court experience and is admitted to practice in all Florida state and district courts of appeal as well as before the Southern District of Florida. He is also a proud member of the American Civil Liberties Union, Kappa Sigma and the Human Rights Campaign.
Notable Representative Experience
- Representation of Fortune 500 and privately held lending institutions in Residential Mortgage Backed Securities litigation.
- Successfully defended hundreds of individuals in consumer finance disputes brought by subprime lenders.
- Representation of goods purveyor in unfair trades practices litigation.
- Provided real-time crisis management support, including to New York based multi-office law firm during winding-down process.
- Successfully negotiated millions of dollars in debt reduction for both individual and corporate clients.
- Representation of oil distributor in partnership acquistion.
- Well versed in oral advocacy before Florida District Courts of Appeal.